2 - 3 Year Old Nursery
2 – 3 Year Old Nursery
The 2 – 3 year old nursery is located in the Children’s Centre which is connected to the main school.
The Nursery is open two and half days a week term time only. The morning sessions start at 8:50am, but the nursery will be open from 8:35am.
- Tuesday - Morning session 8:50 – 11.50am - Afternoon session 11:50am – 3pm
- Wednesday - Morning session 8:50 – 11.50am - Afternoon session 11:50am – 3pm
- Thursday - Morning session 8:50 – 11.50am
If your child is eligible for 2 year old funding the 15 hours on offer in our 2 – 3 year old nursery are free of charge. If your child is not eligible for 2-3 year old funding each 3 hour session costs £15.
You can book between 2 and 5 sessions per child per week. The same sessions must be used each week. You will receive an invoice each half term and we ask for payment within 14 days of the invoice.
Admissions Policy for 2 – 3 Year old Nursery
If we have more children interested in places than we are able to provide places for, children are admitted in the following order;
- ‘Looked after’ and previously ‘Looked after’ children.
- Children eligible for 2 year old funding who live in catchment and will have siblings at the school when they start Reception.
- Children eligible for 2 year old funding who live in catchment.
- Children who live in the catchment and will have siblings at the school when they start Reception.
- Children who live in catchment.
- Children of staff at Bewdley Primary School, where that member of staff has been employed for two or more years, and/or is recruited to fill a post for which there is a demonstrable skill shortage.
- Children eligible for 2 year old funding who live outside the catchment.
- Children who live outside the catchment.
You may register your child with the school office or Nursery
staff when you have made a decision regarding your child’s
pre-school needs. Once you have completed a registration
form their name will be put on a waiting list and you will be
notified when a place is available.